sexta-feira, agosto 29, 2008

Have you ever considered any real freedoms?

I went down that river when I was a kid. There's a place in the river... I can't remember... Must have been a gardenia plantation at one time. All wild and overgrown now, but about five miles you'd think that heaven just fell on the earth in the form of gardenias...
Have you ever considered any real freedoms ? Freedoms from the opinions of others... Even the opinions of yourself. They say why..., Willard, why they wanted to terminate my command?


I worry that my son might not understand what I've tried to be. And if I were to be killed, Willard, I would want someone to go to my home and tell my son everything. Everything I did, everything you saw, because there's nothing that I detest more than the stench of lies. And if you understand me Willard, you will do this for me.

Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

2 Comentários:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

O John Millius começou, o Coppola retocou e o Brando fez à maneira dele...
fabuloso

Rui Santos

4:01 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

ja agora, e se o meu caro Duarte Branquinho me permite, um conselho aos amigos Nacionalistas e Conservadores que lêem assiduamente (como eu, relapso e contumaz leitor desta casa):
-leiam algumas entrevistas que estao na Net com o John Milius, um grande argumentista e defensor de algumas Liberdades que o tÊm afastado do mainstream hollywoodesco: usar armas, forças armadas fortes, etc

Rui Santos

5:30 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home